Where Can You Watch Fireworks for the Fourth of July in New Mexico?
All across the state, New Mexicans are celebrating the Fourth of July in style. If you’re wondering where you can go to see a spectacular fireworks display near you for the Fourth of July in New Mexico, we’ve got you covered.
Check the following list for a fireworks celebration in your area.
- Chaves County: Cielo Grande Recreation Area in Roswell – July 4, 9:15pm
- Cibola County: Coyote del Malpais Golf Course in Grants – July 4, 9:30pm
- Colfax County: Eagle Nest Lake in Eagle Nest – July 4, after sunset
- Curry County: Smoke on the Water Fireworks @ Greene Acres Park in Clovis – July 4, 9pm
- DeBaca County: Sumner Lake State Park in Fort Sumner – July 4, 9pm
- Dona Ana County: Field of Dreams in Las Cruces – July 4, after sunset
- Eddy County: Jaycee Park in Artesia – July 4, 8:45pm
- Grant County: Gough Park in Silver City – July 4, 9pm
- Otero County: New Mexico Space Museum – July 4, 9pm
- Quay County: Ute Lake State Park in Logan – July 1, after sunset
- Quay County: Elks Lodge in Tucumcari – July 4, after sunset
- Roosevelt County: Portales Softball Complex in Portales – July 4, 9pm
- San Juan County: Farmington Museum & Visitor Center in Farmington – July 3, 9:25pm
- San Miguel County: Conchas Lake State Park – July 1, 8pm to 11:45pm
- San Miguel County: NMHU Golf Course in Las Vegas – July 4, after sunset
- Sandoval County: Loma Colorado Park in Rio Rancho – July 4, 9pm
- Santa Fe County: Santa Fe Place Mall in Santa Fe – July 4, 9:30pm
- Sierra County: Elephant Butte Lake State Park in Elephant Butte – July 1, 9pm to 10pm
- Socorro County: NM Tech Campus North of Macey Center in Socorro – July 4, after sunset
- Taos County: Kit Carson Park in Taos – July 4, 9pm
- Union County: Union County Fairgrounds in Clayton – July 4, Rodeo @ 6pm, Fireworks After
- Valencia County: Daniel Fernandez Memorial Park in Los Lunas – July 4, after sunset
Make the Most of Your Fourth of July in New Mexico!
Meanwhile Albuquerque is holding their Freedom Fourth Celebrations at Balloon Fiesta Park on July 4 between 3pm and 10pm.
Share your favorite New Mexican Fourth of July events and your photos in the comments! Have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend, everyone!