NM top 10: Holiday photos in New Mexico
In a blink of an eye Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by! However, I’m still giving the holidays a little more time to settle in before I say adios! Let’s enjoy the sense of warmth and community that only the holidays in New Mexico has to offer. Here’s some of our favorite holiday photos in New Mexico!
1. Here is a lovely shot of Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi in downtown in Santa Fe.
2. Taking advantage of the snow when we get it. SNOW FIGHTS!
3. We love Luminarias! A New Mexican holiday lantern consisting of a candle set in a weighted small paper bag and typically placed in rows on top of rooftops or sidewalks.
4. Ok, We know that Ansel Adams was inspired by San Francis church, but did he ever see it during Christmas time?
5. The Plaza de las Cruces water fountain with changing Christmas lights in Las Cruces, New Mexico!
6.Golden holiday lights contrasting a vivid indigo sky El Santuario de Chimayo.
7. In Socorro, NM. Christmas lights are the best compliment to a New Mexican sunset.
8. Only in NM can you find a yucca decorated as a Christmas tree!
10. Lovely Christmas tree at The Civic Plaza in Albuquerque NM
Even though it went by too fast we hope that you all got to enjoy our holiday photos in New Mexico and some precious time with family and friends! Stay warm and enjoy the sights! Have a happy New year from NewMexi.co!